This course is a third part in a series of three courses that provides the in depth skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement dynamic access control
- Implement network load balancing
- Implement failover clustering
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments
- Implement AD DS sites and replication
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment.
The secondary audience consists of those seeking certification in the 70-412, Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services exam.
The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge or certification on these courses Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (411) as this course will build upon the knowledge and skills covered in those courses.